ucas is one of Gabriel's oldest friends. He's cocky, sarcastic, and overtly sexual. He cracks jokes at inappropriate times, and he drives John absolutely bonkers. He adores John, though, and loves to ruffle his feathers. He's a member of the royal guard, though sometimes even he admits he doesn't know how he hasn't been booted from the service. His usual post is standing outside whatever room Gabriel happens to be spending the majority of his day, or failing that outside the royal quarters.
Lucas was turned when he was a young man. Suffering from an illness that was killing him at an alarmingly rapid rate, the King himself turned him to a vampire after his father (Hunter's steward and dear friend) told him that he didn't think Lucas would last the night. Physically twenty-one for the rest of his life, Lucas is determined to never become a grumpy old man. He can
take things seriously, and he does when he needs to. For the most part, though, he's a ray of sunshine, if you'll parden the vampire unfriendly phrase.
The Good Stuff:
- No allergies to speak of, but plenty of sensitivities.
- Any strong scent will set him off and have him sneezing for an hour after he gets away from it.
- Because of his history with illness, even the mildest cold will turn him moody.
- Will drink to forget when it comes to being sick.
- Stays outside longer than he should, and often gives himself mild sun poisoning.